8:00-5:00 p.m. CST
2810 Stoner Court, Suite 1
North Liberty, IA 52317
Return an item
We offer a simple return policy for any unused item within 30 days of delivery.
Learn about the different options we offer to get your purchase to you.
Connect with one of our team members to help you with any issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
30 Day Return Policy:
We want you to be satisfied with the products you purchase. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, please let us know, and we will do our best to assist you.
We offer a simple return policy allowing you to return any new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 30 days of delivery for a refund. The refund issued will be for the total amount of the order minus original outbound shipping and any return shipping costs incurred by Spotix, Inc.
- If the return request is due to a manufacturer defect or damage in transit, we will first attempt to work with the customer to repair the product; if the return request is due to a shipping error please contact us at 844.447.5660. If repair is not possible within reason, we will help replace the item. Items that arrive damaged will require images of the damage in order to get the items replaced.
- If the return will be shipped via freight service, we require a photo of the item on its pallet in order to have a proof of proper packaging - this protects the customer in the event of damage caused during return shipping.
- When returning an item, be sure the product is clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and note the RMA number on the outside of the package.
To be eligible for a return, item(s) must be within 30 days of delivery in new, unused, unassembled, and resalable condition in the original packaging.
- The cost of original outbound shipping will be deducted from the refund total.
- A return shipping label can be available upon request, but will be at the customer's cost.
- For returns that require freight service, we can schedule a freight truck to pick up the returning item(s) but the customer will be responsible for the freight costs.
- Certain items are not eligible to be returned. This includes custom items and items built-to-order.
- These items include, but are not limited to, American Fyre Designs products, Real Fyre products, and other custom-built products.
- A refund will be applied to the credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used at the time of original transaction.
- Returns are usually processed within 5-7 business days, but processing time may be longer during seasons of high volume. The bank associated with the charge may also have additional processing time before issuing a credit.
- The return is initiated for any other reason beyond damage, defect, or Spotix' error
- The item returned does not match the original item shipped.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging, either of which were not previously specified by the customer.
- The item was damaged during return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been used or is no longer in new and resalable condition.
- The item is being returned after the 30-day return window
Exchanges:In many cases, an exchange may be made to ensure you get the exact item(s) you ordered. To make an exchange, contact us by phone or email and we will process an RMA/Exchange for the correct item(s). You will have two options:
- The customer may purchase the new item(s) immediately in order to get them shipped out sooner; however, doing so will require a new payment before the item(s) ship. When we receive the return, the customer will be credited for the original item(s) per our criteria.
- The customer may elect to return the original item before we ship any new item(s). This will allow us to apply the credit to a new order. However, this option will result in a longer window to receive any new item(s) as Spotix will not ship any new items before all costs are paid in full.
Return Order Request
If it is a freight shipment, please fully inspect prior to signing, the freight company does need to wait for you to do so. If damage is visible, you have the ability to refuse delivery. If you feel the damage may only be to the packaging, please note there may be damage to the item on the slip prior to signing. This helps us with filing a claim if/when replacement parts are needed. For freight and ground shipments, you may reach out to us at 844.447.5660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a description and photos of the damage (packaging and items).
Please call 844.447.5660 or email email@example.com as soon as possible. It is much easier to change an order prior to shipping. If it is after hours, we will reach out the next business day to assist with changes. Some modifications may require cancellation of the current order and a new order to be placed. In the event the order has been shipped, we may be able to re-route the shipment, but a fee may be applied for a re-routed or returned shipment.
If a cancellation is needed, please call 844.447.5660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. If it is after hours, we will reply the next business day. In the event the order has already shipped, a fee may be deducted from the refund for re-routed or returned orders.
We inventory many products in our warehouse in North Liberty, Iowa, to provide quick and flexible shipping options for the entire country. Select products will ship directly from the manufacturer when necessary and only when it provides the fastest possible delivery. Custom finish items may have extended processing times. We ship all orders Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm CST, excluding certain observed holidays.
Standard Ground Shipping (For most items under 150 pounds)
For most items under 150 pounds, the standard free shipping option will be parcel (FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc). Having this flexibility allows us to provide the quickest turn around to process and ship a customer's order. If the order arrives damaged, please see our return policy to determine the necessary actions.
Standard Ground Shipping (For most items over 150 pounds)
For most items over 150 pounds, our free standard delivery service will be freight. When a freight order is ready to be delivered, the shipping company will contact the customer to schedule a delivery time. For this reason, it is critical to provide the most relevant phone number at the time of check out. Our standard freight option includes free curbside delivery and liftgate service. Upon delivery, the driver will remove the item from the truck, but it is the customer's responsibility to bring the item onto the property.
The customer will be required to sign for a freight delivery - please inspect the item before accepting delivery. Any damage present upon arrival must be annotated when accepting the delivery. Spotix, Inc. is not liable for damages that were failed to be noted at time of delivery.
Free Shipping on All Orders
All products available on our website qualify for Free Standard Shipping. Standard shipping applies to standard locations within the contiguous 48 states. Spotix, Inc. reserves the right to choose delivery type, carrier, and service level of each shipment when standard shipping is selected. For freight shipments, standard shipping includes curbside delivery and liftgate services. Special considerations and fees may apply to certain delivery exceptions (e.g. deliveries to hard to reach areas).
Most items shipped via standard parcel service may be expedited for an additional cost to decrease shipping time or guarantee delivery by a certain date. This does not include processing time, which may or may not be altered subject to manufacturer resources and discretion. Items shipped via freight are shipped at the fastest available speed (Priority Freight) and are, therefore, unable to be expedited further.
If an expedited/overnight request is made after 2 PM Central Time, the order will be processed and shipped the following business day. Please call our Customer Service department at 844.447.5660 to determine expedited shipping availability and pricing
Orders shipping internationally are not eligible for free standard shipping. We regularly ship to Canada and are happy to accommodate these orders; however, you are responsible for contacting our sales representatives in order to determine shipping costs. Additional international shipping opportunities may be available, but please call for availability. International orders are not eligible for our standard return policy and will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
**Any duties and/or taxes incurred are the sole responsibility of the customer/recipient.
YES, We regularly ship to Canada and are happy to accommodate these orders; however, you are responsible for contacting our sales representatives in order to determine shipping costs. Orders shipping internationally are not eligible for free standard shipping. Additional international shipping opportunities may be available, but please call for availability. International orders are not eligible for our standard return policy and will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
**Any duties and/or taxes incurred are the sole responsibility of the customer/recipient.